Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Pics Before Bed

So I feel like we have come a long way in this last month.  Emma will be seven months old in a couple of days and she has been growing fast.  Here is what we have been up to lately...

We had a picnic in the backyard for dinner tonight.  Emma loves being outside and playing in the grass.  We were given a backpack carrier for Emma and she loves hanging out in it.  We have gone for many walks in it and it is also a favorite of Gramma and Grampa Hunter.

As you can see she is growing well.  I think I said that she was over 17lbs at her six month check up.  Lately she has felt heavier.  I was talking to my coworker Mandi and she described this phase as being dense and that is the best way to describe it and it seemed to have happened over a weekend.  On Friday it was easy just to sweep her up into our arms, now there seems to be a bit more resistance.  

Have I mentioned she loves being outside?  We went for a walk to a local park and she went down the slide with Poppa and we played in the grass for a while.

Easter was fun and she looked too cute for words.  Thanks to G-ma Calhoun for the dress.  Emma and cousin Kayla had matching dresses.  Who would have thought you could find the same dress in a size 12month and 7.

So, we don't like carrots... or sweet potatoes.  But we like avocado and bananas.  Go figure.

Well, that's it for now.  It is way past my bedtime that is for sure.  Until next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gravy...LOOOVE the dress...and that face on the last photo? ha! that's hillarious! Thanks for keeping us all updated! You should do more of these!

Seattlesprings said...

What a sweetie! You all look so happy. Tired, but happy! :)

Jenn said...

Kayla wants me to remind you that she is 9. Not 7. GOODNESS!!! love that last face and the grass pic. I think i have one of kayla about that age in the grass like that too. so funny