Thursday, December 11, 2008

Emma's First Christmas Tree


Our house is almost completely decorated for Christmas. There are a few things that won't go up this year but I am happy just to have the tree up and decorated. Emma was pretty happy to hang out with Poppa in her front pack.


This is the first year that we have the tree in front of a window that you can see from the street so we decorated it all the way around. I always thought we had a lot of ornaments and we do if you are only decorating one side. I will be hitting the after Christmas sales for some fun ornaments this year to make sure we have enough for next year. I like to put tinsel on the tree as well but that may have to wait until next year. As you can see fun was had by all. ")

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last picture is the BEST picture of you guys! I would totally blow that up into a 10x13 or something and frame it. Emma has such a lovely expression on her face....precious!!!