Friday, September 26, 2008

7 HOURS!!!!!!!!

I am the King of the World!!!!!

Last night was super rough from about 10pm to 2am but we worked through and were still a happy family at the end of four hours of a lot of yelling (from Emma) and crying (from everybody). 

But after 2am we all crashed on the couch and from 2am to 2pm today, I have slept over 7 hours.  
Does it get any better than this?  A beautiful little girl, a gorgeous wife, and enough sleep to feel like a human being.  

She's a sleeper and that's just one more really great thing about this really great girl.

I promise I'm working on photos

Poppa

2 comments:

Nelly said...

so i thought i would let you guys know that blogs have become my new favorite thing to both read and write. it is like an addiction. i read about everything from everyone(weather i know them or not. random i know but i have actually found some really great blogs out there in syber space

Unknown said...

haha...let the games begin!!!!

yes, you are very blessed Jeff...you all are...oh if you need some good book ideas to read to her, let me know. i've got tons of good ones!! l8r...