Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gorgeous


I am enamored.  

Emma could very well be the most beautiful person I have ever had the privilege to hang out with.  Seriously.

I mean, she even gives Kristen a run for her money.  

And so I have for you the first official well done portrait of Emma.  The other pictures floating around this blog were taken with a camera built into the top of a laptop.  This picture was actually taken with a camera.  A big camera.  So enjoy.  It's kind of big, but that's the way we like it.

We've just put down Emma and she is sleeping like a...baby.  At least for now that holds true for our Emma.  
She is an amazing sleeper and we are fast coming to love her for it. We should have 2 hours of sleep now if all goes well.

G'night!
Poppa Hunter

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys - she's beautiful!!!

The Pearsons

Anonymous said...

calvin tried to snuggle with me tonight...not ok..she misses her mom and dad. we talked about the baby coming too...I think she is ok with it.

DrPepperlover said...

What a doll! Congratulations!

The Stephens

Johanna said...

What a beautiful little girl! Awww.