Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EmmaTV

Well, if all goes according to plan by the end of this post you should see an Emma video.

And you will be able to see that, yes, she is indeed cute.  Very cute. 

And you will be able to see that, yes, she does have hair.  Lots of hair.

So check out the video and know you can check out my brother's mac place in the sky for more goodies at his .mac page
Yeah sleep!  (at this point I think I have managed 5.5 hours of sleep in the last 50 hours of life--Kristen is in the same boat)

PH

8 comments:

Unknown said...

omg!!! she's so lovely!!! what a lovely little blessing...

Unknown said...

i forgot to say this...but she looks like she has an "old soul".

Rizo! said...

She is so incredibly beautiful. I think she looks like both of you.

jelybean11 said...

aw! congratulations. she is so adorable. i love her already!

~Yasi

Heather L said...

What a cutie pie! She is absolutely precious and we're so glad that she's also healthy! CONGRATS to you and Kristen!!! We can't wait to meet her.
~Heather & Karl

Johanna said...

Oh my gosh, she's just incredibly adorable!

Congratulations to you both!

Peacockfeathers said...

Your daughter and I share the same name AND the same birthday. How funny is that? :)

It's been a long time since you guys were at FCC, but I'm Kevin's niece if you don't remember me. Haha!

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Hope you two will enjoy your new lives as parents!

-Emma Finney

Anonymous said...

I got to hold her!! =) I miss her already! I think she looks like her aunty Ruby...jk. give her a g'night kiss for me. =)